Help please!!! Can club foot and a joint infection be treated??

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just curious... did you end up taking on this gelding and his case?

As a farrier, I've seen mixed results from joint infection recoveries, and most only by word of the client. It'd be interesting to know how this resolved.
Yes, I did take him in. We have him on an all natural medication and there is little improvement, but this is only his second week being on it

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Now that he’s your horse, we all are going to want to see more pictures! :jumpy Also, what is his name?
Yes!! Here he is! His name is Rock’n My Flannels lol
23947551-F24F-4058-AF84-DA1D095F8F60.jpeg
6B51C579-4A47-4CF3-94E1-0FFC992D2299.jpeg
95254C75-3A26-4DDE-A0BC-E9FCFDE3CD22.jpeg

Vienna_201

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yes, I did take him in. We have him on an all natural medication and there is little improvement, but this is only his second week being on it
Like nutraceuticals? I don't have any first hand experience using any, but have had it expressed to me that there are some good products out there. I always caution clients to the side of buyer beware since they inhabit a regulatory grey area / are not regulated by FDA for potency or efficacy.

If you don't mind my asking; have you gotten an official diagnosis from a vet you trust? And, if so, have they provided a prognosis as well at this point?

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Like nutraceuticals? I don't have any first hand experience using any, but have had it expressed to me that there are some good products out there. I always caution clients to the side of buyer beware since they inhabit a regulatory grey area / are not regulated by FDA for potency or efficacy.

If you don't mind my asking; have you gotten an official diagnosis from a vet you trust? And, if so, have they provided a prognosis as well at this point?
No, we haven’t taken him to the vet, before I got him he was just taken not long ago. All I know is he has a joint infection, more like remnants of it, and club foot