Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Because this has a pickup truck in it, my DH said maybe my farm peeps would like it:
0EFF2920-D845-4136-97E4-74F8468AA814.jpeg

I’m surprised I had to go back so far to find a humor thread here. All the other sister sites’ humor threads are current and active. I suppose if we are all getting our humor there, we don’t need any here?:hu Or, maybe we can revive this one!

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Because this has a pickup truck in it, my DH said maybe my farm peeps would like it:
View attachment 78915
I’m surprised I had to go back so far to find a humor thread here. All the other sister sites’ humor threads are current and active. I suppose if we are all getting our humor there, we don’t need any here?:hu Or, maybe we can revive this one!
LMBO!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are raising a steer, going to split him with DD and family. The granddaughters have "met" him and I told them, "There is your steaks, hamburger and beef roasts." The two little ones, age 5 and 4, were ready to get their knives and forks. LOL

I've been after my daughter to get a freezer for a long time, with no where to put a half a steer, she finally broke down and bought one. When it was delivered, the 4 year old got excited and yelled, "MEAT! That is my MEAT freezer! I like MEAT!"

Got a FaceTime call from the granddaughters yesterday. They asked to see the pigs and I reminded them the pigs are in the freezer. Oh, was their reply. Then the little one bragged on her new freezer and excitedly said, “That’s where we are going to put our COW!”

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is that the one that says "now go home"?
If so it is missing the middle line : "empty your wallet"
Every state loves tourist dollars ;)

Latest posts