HERDSTOCK! - UPDATE - Please check in if you're still coming....

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Heard back from the campground on Tent camping sites vs camper camping sites.

we do have plenty of sites for tents. all of our sites have 30 amp electric and water. the rate is $24.00 a night plus tax for up to 4 people. let us know if you have any other questions or need us to get you a reservation set.
Thanks,
Ryan and Danielle Richards
Owners, Sports Lake Campground

redtailgal

Reaction score
I've got a small problem.

With me taking custody of lil David, I'm not sure how I'll work out childcare to come to Herdstock. I've got the trip to Oklahoma covered, but the particular weekend of Herdstock is proving challenging.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I'll be there. :p

Who all is still coming? I need to start a 'Herdstock - food' thread so that we get a list going of who's bringing what. I'll probably do that Aug. 1st, that'll give us a month.

Also gonna need someone to volunteer to watch the kids, make sure they stay away from the LGD's and the pond.
Ahem....that means one of you....lol.

redtailgal

Reaction score
I will be leaving for Kansas on Aug 1st, so I wont be here to have any initial input on anything.

I'll volunteer for a turn with watching the kids. I dont want to do it the whole day, but I will be glad to take a turn.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Isn't that what their parents are for LOL. I will help watch a little, but I am a little ADD and forget what I am doing. I am still planning on coming even though I will not be much of a farmer by then. It is crazy to think I only have 2 more weeks then the goats are gone.