Here we go again!!

Pepperjack'smom

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I've commented several times before regarding my goats flat out refusing to eat ANY loose minerals or block. I'm serious...any and all. Bad boys they are!!! Can I just give them a small dose of replamin plus each week and call it good?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
All of ours love the molasses mineral block, but won't touch the loose minerals,....don't know if you have tried the molasses one ? If you are going to try it, it works best if you put it in a square pan to catch the crumbles ...makes for less waste for us... I also use mana pro goat mineral on top of feed pellets..

Last edited:

Pepperjack'smom

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
All of ours love the molasses mineral block, but won't touch the loose minerals,....don't know if you have tried the molasses one ? If you are going to try it, it works best if you put it in a square pan to catch the crumbles ...makes for less waste for us... I also use mana pro goat mineral on top of feed pellets..

I hadn't heard about the molasses mineral block. I've heard that the blocks don't work well because their tongues are so soft. You don't have a problem with this? What block do you use?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hadn't heard about the molasses mineral block. I've heard that the blocks don't work well because their tongues are so soft. You don't have a problem with this? What block do you use?
Its the one at tractor supply for goats, my does and the bucks LOVE IT...just make sure its for goats, not deer....the molasses block is softer, they will lick, bite and chew...i always have one out for the...it's their candy, lol