Heritage Turkey Breeding Pairs - NE Ohio - Sold ... sorry ladies!

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We have 2 breeding pairs of Heritage Turkeys ..

Slate Blue & Royal . Both hens are laying. Toms have been raised together. Nice set of animals.

Also a pair of this years hatchlings. Tom is slate blue, hen is black slate. $30 pair.

From NPIP hatchery

$50 pair

Burbank, Oh (just off 71 & SR83)

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I hope ... Burbank is just a short jaunt from Columbus! And the older toms are like pets!

here's a little "encouragement" ... Tom's at their best! Please excuse the tail feathers ... we have a young goat that thinks they are yummy!

1370_blue_head.jpg
1370_toms.jpg

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Oh, that Royal Palm tom is just gorgeous! :drool

DH put his foot down after I got the guineas last week...no more "birds" until next year... :(

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh ... but these are turkeys ... not birds! TEHEEE ... And ... look at that face ... only a mother could love! They are quieter than the guins! Just gobble ... gobble ... like fluffy watch dogs!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
He'd KILL me ...and I don't have a convenient excuse to drive up North like I did last time :/

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ohio state fair is coming up! We will down there part of the time! I know ... I'm a rotten child!

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Boys send a message ... Gobble ... Gobble! Translation: Who is petting next? Oh for the goattie people ... their companions are: 4 Angora goats, 2 Saanans, a Nubie (the tail eater doe) and scottish blackface ewe! They love grass, hays, apples (oh the stories about the apple runs!) and goat feed! Even share the waterbucket. Gobble Gobble ...