Hey everyone! Introduction here from D and L Meadows!

D and L Meadows

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello! We are a Grade A goat dairy in southwestern Ohio. We raise quality Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Nubian goats. We also have a small flock of registered Finn sheep and hope to start milking them in Spring of 2020.
I am glad to be a member of BYH and look forward to being a part of the community!
I also look forward to asking others opinions and hopefully helping out others as well!
IMG_6783.JPG
IMG_8472.JPG

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Wel
Hello! We are a Grade A goat dairy in southwestern Ohio. We raise quality Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Nubian goats. We also have a small flock of registered Finn sheep and hope to start milking them in Spring of 2020.
I am glad to be a member of BYH and look forward to being a part of the community!
I also look forward to asking others opinions and hopefully helping out others as well!
View attachment 69127View attachment 69128
come to the forums!!! Wow!!! The way your farm looks... its us looking forward on receiving Tips and lessons from you guys!!! Well... Information goes a long way!!! Welcome and enjoy the forums...

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome from western Arkansas! There are a lot of smart people on this forum, and a few people in need of professional help -- like me. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Miss @YourRabbitGirl, I missed your new member posting, so let me say welcome to you as well!

Senile Texas Aggie