hey kitty

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Beats me! I just keep hauling and unloading.

We did blow a tire on one wagon this aft though. DH had just started chopping into the other one when BANG! I was hoping it was a wagon tire and not something with the tractor or chopper!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like your just hauling as fast aas you can.wich dd is riding with you.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Neither DD is riding with me. The field is right beside the house and they stay in the yard and play.

It takes longer to chop a load than it does to unload one. I've been coming in the house after dropping the wagon and tractor in the field and working on the computer.

Tonight after milking my migrane got the best of me. I came in and passed out for 45 min. When I got up DH was chopping and a wagon was out unloading. It appeared to be empty so I walked out to stop things and bring it up. The wagon was broke down. :barnie The bottom beater had broken and the apron that empties the hopper had broke too. The big aprons in the chopperbox had kept feeding the corn out into the hopper and the hopper was packed full. Luckily the box is almost empty. It got to dark to work on it.

Farmphoto.jpg

Corn field is on the left and wraps around two sides of the house. The pile is going on the side of the wagons in the pasture-toward you where the brown spot is.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
man iknow its a bugger when the silage wagon breaks down esp with a load of silage.hope you have another silage wagon or 2 you can use.its a good thing having a field by the house saves diesel.an you can let the kids play.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That puts us down to one wagon. A good chunk of the field is off though. I took pics today and I'll do a thread tomorrow on it. It's time to hit the hay here.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
n thats no fun tobe down to 1 wagon.atlest you have a wagon to keep hauling.i love looking at the pics you post.i dont blame get the hay done for the year.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
:lol: as you can see my mind is on cattle an farming 24hrs a day.