Reaction score
Two of my ND does. ;) :p

1b862eae.jpg

c54995e2.jpg

Tracy

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
The dam to that kid (Nub) has thrown that pattern twice when bred Boer. I bred her Nubian for the 1st time this year b/c a customer begged me too, but she'll be rebred Boer again next year.

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:drool I love spots! But I love my flowery pattern girls too.

Did you get the doe?

Chicks&Feathers

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL goats!! Did you get her? I sure hope-if you haven't-that you do!!!! Keep us all posted!!:)

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I haven't been able to pick her up yet. It's been pouring down rain here :( But she also hasn't sold yet :) Keeping my fingers crossed that when life lets me go get her she'll still be available.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I just posted a thread about really wanting to see spots and then I found this one!! Oh my I really want a spotted goat :love

I have 2 nubian girls and while they are only 4 months old, I am so excited to breed them in the future and try for some spotted babies.

Now I just have to pick the right daddy. Boer, Nubian, Nigerian (and go for mini nubian), or Pygmy (and go for the kinder) Too many choices. :weee

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well I am a very sad panda..

I just got the results of my cardiology appointment and they are downgrading my "amount of crud I am allowed to pick up at once". My husband is rightly putting his foot down about big goats and I have to agree. Until I can get a repair done, and maybe even after that, I need to limit what I'm doing to smaller goats. So no spotty darling for me. If somebody else is interested she was asking 5 and I believe she's still available. I can get you the contact info.

I have a friend that is going to take my younger nubians and I'll hang on to my old girl that is in retirement until she's in better condition after her last pregnancy and then she'll be headed there too. Smaller goats = lighter buckets, less danger of a hit to the chest, less hay schlepping, less barn scooping - but not by much, just all around slightly easier.

I am sad about this but realistic. I need to stay alive or my husband will kill me L. We weren't anticipating anything like this but the aneurysm is growing when they expected it to be stable. Need to take it easier and be smart about it.