Hey Y'all from down under

Wild Bug Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey y'all I have been on this for a while now and totally never really did a new member introduction......

So hi! My name is Wild Bug Ranch(don't want to give out real name) and I live on beautiful 10 acres with my family. I own 7 goats, 16 chickens, 3 dogs, and 2 barn cats. I am in 4H and I do goats. I have done 4H for 2 years now and shown goats for a year. I show market goats and dairy goats, also breeding class for Boers. So I have a herd of 7, and a flock of 16!!!! I spoil the heck out of my goats! I currently own 2 females(A 3 month old Nigerian Dwarf, and a 8 month old Boer), 5 wethers(2: 3 year old Nigerian Dwarf/La Mancha, 1: 1 year old Nigerian Dwarf, 1: 9 month old Boer, 1: 3 month Boer/Alpine/ Nigerian dwarf buckling) I am currently gonna start my business to breed, raise, and sale Nigerian Dwarfs, and Boers, and continue doing 4H until I can not participate anymore. I sadly lost 2 goats this year....3 month old Nigerian Dwarf doelings mama due to a C-section, and a 8 month old Nigerian Dwarf wether due to a liver failure.....those 2 were the hardest for me to say goodbye too because I had them for a while.

(doeling first 2 pictures(1st one is 3 days old, 2nd one is 2 months old))

(3rd picture is of my 2 Nigerian Dwarf wethers(the white, and brown boy on the far right is the one who past away from liver failure. His name was Whiskey. The first one is Luke, I still have him today))

(last picture is mama Dixie when she was a couple months old(she is the doelings mama) don't worry mama Dixie was 2 years old when she had the doeling.....she was old enough and weighed enough)

sorry....I don't have pictures for the other goats

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    388.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 2020-03-26.jpg
    2020-03-26.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 69

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, welcome to the introductions! Your goats are pretty. Glad you formally introduced yourself!

Latest posts