Hi from Findlay, Ohio

topshelfnubians

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Here to browse and learn all I can about goats! My small herd consists of 8 Nubians and 1 Alpine. My goat addiction started in January of this year when I got a 4 day old Alpine doeling from a coworker. The doeling was a triplet that was half the size of the other 2 kids and was pushed to the side by her mother. I had to give her a chance. She is now 9 months old, happy and healthy. She is much smaller then your typical Alpine but that doesn’t stop her from being the queen of my Nubians!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE TX! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!

topshelfnubians

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE TX! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!
Thank you!

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi topshelfnuians! Welcome from Detroit!
I used to live in Bowling Green. I met my husband there and the country out there is so pretty. You're a lucky duck to live down there.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I’m in Southern IN about an hour from Cincinnati. We raise Nigerian Dwarfs, Lamanchas, and Mini Manchas. Maybe move into Nubians one of these days.