Hi, from Saskatchewan

SheriM

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I recognize a lot of names here from some of the other forums, but I thought I should introduce myself anyway. SheriM here from east central Saskatchewan, Canada. I've had goats now for almost 10 years and have just recently gotten into chickens. I love all animals and would like nothing more than to have a huge managerie here, but both DH and I have some serious health issues going on so we need to keep it realistic and manageable.

I also put in a garden for the first time this year and have already started enjoying the lettuce. Eveyrthing else is coming along slowly. We had a very cold spring and everything is way behind. Anyone with livestock around here is already starting to sweat the feed situation. Some hay crops are less than half what they should be.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Feel free to pop in to my web site at http://mountainport.ca any time, but I can't guarantee it will be totally up to date. :)

TxMom

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:frow :bun :welcome from Texas.

We have the opposite problem here...it's been extremely hot and dry here, most counties around here are in either a Severe Drought or Extreme Drought. We have rain chances for the next several days...that will help our crops :fl :fl :fl :fl :fl

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh my! Just checked out your website and "New Arrivals".

God bless you! Mary is so endearing in her "inside" diaper attire! Gotta love those newborns!