Hi from South Carolina

LindaC

Just born
Reaction score
Hi all. I have holland lop rabbits, two dogs, two cats, one guinea pig, one turtle and the two newest member is two nigerian dwarf goats. Have only had the goats 5 days and they are young, 18 days and 10 days so I'm a new goat mama! I my have a lot of questions able them. When I had pygmys some years ago the doe fed them so this is a new adventure!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH! Glad to have you with us. Grats on the start of your future 20+ animal goat herd free-for-all! :hide:gig Seriously though, they can become addictive from what I've been told... We have a really active group of excellent goat folks here so if you have a question, chances are pretty decent that if you post it, you'll have recommendations/suggestions/answers pretty quickly :thumbsup In the mean time, there's a wealth of info, knowledge, & experiences shared in the various threads. Please browse around and make yourself at home!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio and congrats on your newest goats! We all love pictures if you have any to share.

lcertuche

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Howdy from Arkansas! That's an impressive number of critters you have. I have 4 kids (2-legged specie), 3 dogs, not LGD, and 5 pullets which only 2 or 3 are laying eggs. Draw on the many years of experience that the other members have and I look forward to seeing more post, questions and/or advice you have to offer us.