Hi from the farm

Holly Beatenbo

Just born
Reaction score
Hi my name is Holly Beatenbo i'm currently working for a petting farm and have a small hobby farm. we raise Scottish highlander cows, pot bellied pigs, miniature horses and donkeys, angora goats and milk goats, alpacas, and one llama named Jeffery, angora rabbits, dwarf rabbits, ponies and much more!! i'm home schooled and ready for graduation! on my free time i train horses and knit and crochet, i also have a small business called hhbonnets and what i make is horse bonnets and other equine bonnets feel free to check out my facebook page!!

https://www.facebook.com/hollyshomemadebonnets/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings from the front range in Colorado Holly :frow Welcome to BYH! Sounds like you've got quite a herd going there already! Congrats on your soon to be graduation, that must feel very rewarding. Have you decided what you want to be when you grow up? Just curious as I still haven't after more than 1/2 a century :hide :\ Anyway, glad you joined us! browse around a bit :caf and jump in when you're ready! Oh, and so's I don't get in trouble as a greeter, I'm supposed to let you know that pictures, many & often, are kinda a requirement around here ;) Show off your animals so we can oooohhhh and ahhhh over them :D

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! I bet the petting farm has given you a lot of experience, both with animals and people. Looking forward to pics :)