Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Ashlei and I own (along with my mother) Mastiff Woods Rabbitry. We breed purebred, pedigreed, brood, show and pet quality Standard Rex, Jersey Wooly, and soon, Holland Lops :) We've recently gotten into a couple Silver Fox rabbits, and also have decided to do some meat breeding. I have two mastiffs who guard the property and the house, but are really just big sweethearts, lol. You can check us out on Facebook too! Mastiff Woods Rabbitry. I post lots of pics, lol.

Thanks!

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
welcome to backyard herds. hope you find a lot of good information here. lots of nice people to help if you need it. and did i mention we love pictures...

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings @MastiffWoodsRabbitry :frow from the front range in Colorado! :welcome! Hope you find the place as awesome as I do! Lots of great info and great folks! Spend some time and have a look around :caf. Pictures are always ooohhh'd and awwww'd over. The more the better please and thanks!

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's another big Howdy from the Great Lone Star State, where the stars at night are big and bright! Sit a spell, grab that there iced tea and put your feet up. Don't worry if your dogs and our dogs tumble around in the grass... they might learn something from each other just like we learn from each other. Glad to have you, the buns and the dogs!

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for the welcome!! I'm so glad to be here!! Here's a pic of one of my current homebred kits :)