1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Do you think Pony Rides should be allowed at Fairs? - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I have a problem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cluckmecoop7, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Sep 17, 2019
    cluckmecoop7

cluckmecoop7 Exploring the pasture

Hi,

You might think I'm a new member, but I'm actually not. :confused: I'm @Blamo'sBestBuddy!
    You see, it goes like this:

I was trying to make a account for the 'sister' sight: SufficientSelf.com. I put my email in wrong, and needed to change it. When I hit change, it went to this sight. (Backyardherds) I did not realize that at the time and changed my email and hit 'resend'. Then, I never got my account fixed!

So I decided to just re-do the whole thing. :eek: So, I did. And SOMEHOW, it signed me up to THIS sight. And I made sure that I was on SufficientSelf.com. :mad:

I don't know what to do! Can someone please tell me how to sign up for SS? :he

Thank you!
    Cluckmecoop7 (Supposed to be Blamo'sBestBuddy)

CntryBoy777 likes this.
  2. Sep 17, 2019
    CntryBoy777

CntryBoy777 Herd Master

I'm sure that @Nifty or @Sumi can certainly help ya with your trouble.....:)

B&B Happy goats likes this.
  3. Sep 17, 2019
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

It will be a lot easier to keep up with you if your name is the same on all the sites. Of course, you have to get it straightened on who you are! @Sumi we need you!

Sumi and CntryBoy777 like this.