HI, new here

angelib1

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi, i'm Angel,
I registered on BYC about a month ago, lots of good info there.
And then I noticed the other forums at the bottom,( yeah kinda slow I know). So I registered here and there also. You can never learn to much. I am new to this forum stuff as I just got on the internet(that same month ago).

We live on about 1/4 acre, have 8 ducks, 16 chickens,2 dogs, lost count of the cats and 2 girls 16 & 8 the other 4 kids have grown and gone.

I am the original can do kid. built my own chicken coop 9x18' out of recycled what ever I could find. My first building ever wow what an experience. I'd like to show a picture but I can't seem to figure out how.
Any way I would like to maybe get some rabbits, pig, goat or a mini cow? I know I don't have much land but there is 35 acres next to me that they can graze part of the year. thanks for listening to my ramblings. I hope to learn alot here.

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome to a great site ... lots of help here and friendly people :bun

angelib1

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ta Da pictures!
684_img_1034.jpg

Not bad for a girl who has never build anything orher than a food dehydratorand a wood box. Everything but some hardware was scavenged. Oh yeah and the paint is new, I got it for $1.62 a gal. cause I'm a big spender
684_img_1035.jpg

Inside the feed room looking at the backside ot the nesting boxes and door to the chicken side of the coop.At the right hand side is the feeder, lift the lid and in goes 50lbs of food, chickens eat from the other side. I am going to build feed bins along the rt. hand wall.
684_img_1036.jpg

Happy campers!
Still more work to do on it. But I think it's a nice coop, though I could be biased.