Hi there from Central Virginia!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cute bunnies. The Siamese color is my very favorite. Great picture of Willow munching on kale.
I use my I-phone and just keep clicking. I’ve gotten some real good pictures that way. Pose for the camera, aim, squint eye to get that perfect picture is too slow and you miss the really good pictures. I probably took 15 pictures yesterday of Ringo slurping up tomatoes.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Because Holland Lops are so small, there isn't much worth eating.
Hi, welcome! Your rabbits are super cute!

I have a question for you. Do small rabbits tend to scratch you with their claws? Are they easier to handle than large rabbits?

I had a pair of Silver Fox rabbits for about 6 months last year, but I did not enjoy trying to handle them. So I decided rabbits were not my thing. But I still think they are awfully cute. Maybe some day I will try again.

CloverHollow05

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi, welcome! Your rabbits are super cute!
Thank you!
I have a question for you. Do small rabbits tend to scratch you with their claws? Are they easier to handle than large rabbits?
They sometimes catch me with their nails, but usually if their nails are trimmed regularly it doesn't hurt much. I am not sure if they are easier to handle than large breed. I think most of it really has to do with the rabbit's temperament. All of our bunnies have been handled since they were tiny babies, so they've been well socialized with humans and are typically very calm. Sometimes they struggle, but we just hold them against us and hold them snug but gently so they can't get any force behind their kicking, and can't jerk around and hurt themselves.