High Desert Cowboy- How far is it up north?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not trying to be critical..... I just wanted to make sure that you were thinking of it.... and yeah, I do refer to things sometimes by what my mind has "called it"... Just knowing that she would not have anything to do with the milk, and it having more nutrients....
Glad that she is now eating both mixed together....

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Don’t worry I didn’t take it as critical. Part of the benefit of being on BYH we have this awesome community of people who care about animals and want the best for them.
Got some cleaning done today, cleaned out the garage so I can actually get to my stuff and moved some of my animal equipment to the silo. Now I can get to my generator so shearing should happen this weekend if nothing else gets in the way. The sheep spend most of their time in the shade anymore it suddenly got warm.

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Funny how times flies. It’s been two weeks so today I checked Dolly’s leg to make sure everything was healing as it should and to adjust the PVC cast to allow for a little growth. Everything looks pretty good so I wrapped it it back up for another two weeks. She walks on it a fair amount within her little area.