Hillary is making me insane (pics)

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
This is Hillary.

Hillaryhead.jpg

She is the daughter of our first and favorite doe ever, Dolly.
This is her belly.

Hillarybelly2.jpg

Hillarybelly.jpg

This is her leaky twee twee.

Hillarytwee.jpg

Her very full udder...

Hillaryudder2.jpg

Hillaryudder.jpg

She's looked JUST like this for 2 weeks. Why won't she just kid already?
*whine*

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
She hasn't kidded yet ...becuause you havent complety lost All your marbles yet..she is waiting for that:lol: ...... and looks so darn pleased with herself.... and what a beauty she is.....

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
hmmmmm... maybe some cheering would help??

Ready? Set? GO HILLARY, GO HILLARY, YAH YAH YAH!! :clap

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
We had an ice storm this week, and 2 weeks ago it was down in the single digits with 12" of snow....
What the heck is she waiting for, the Apocalypse? :hide

Seriously, I was sure she'd kid at 3 am on the night of the ice storm so I'd break my neck trying to run to the barn (down a fairly steep hill, of course). My entire family has nearly went butt over teakettle the past couple of days just going to and from the barn.

My favorite team is in the Playoffs tomorrow.
I'm quite certain THAT is what she's waiting for....kickoff.
:rant

Last year her sister Doodle had quads and 12 hrs later Hillary had triplets...at 3 am. Doodle isn't due til March...surely she isn't waiting for her????

Maybe I have gone nuts.....:idunno

eta: Thanks for the Cheer! :clap

Brody's Broodello

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Put her in the truck and take here on a fast ride over cobblestone streets. Works everytime! I should know, my mother was over two weeks late with me. My father was tired of the prelabor pains, his not hers, and the sleepless nights. He worked construction, dangerous being sleepy on a building site. So out of fustration, he packed her up in the old ford, and went boucing down the old cobblestone streets of B'more. Well 12 hours later, here I am. So load up the ford & get drivin' to "Baltimore" Grr the Colts!-then you will be back in time for the game:D!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Hey....how do you know I'm not a Jets fan....?? :lol:

GO COLTS!

I'm not puttin' that goat in my jeep. Nope. Nuh-uh. Lemme borrow your ford? A friend of mine took one of his does for a 2 mile walk yesterday and all it got him was tired, she still wouldn't kid.

It started pouring rain at 4:30 am (thus rendering the baby monitor useless....metal roof x rain = noise.)

I went down to check and her udder's even bigger than it was, and I thought I saw a contraction...but she's a dancer so she may have just been moving her feet.

I gave her a flake of hay (working bellies usually won't kid) and I'm trying to go back to sleep....um...as soon as I'm done typing.

*yawn*

GO COLTS, GO HILLARY, GO COLTS, GO HILLARY!