Hiya from SC

BugMunch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am looking into getting a pair of goats. I am researching breeds, to see what will fit best into our family. I currently have 7 chickens(a member of BYC), and plan on adding a few more of them this year as well :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Greeting and welcome BugMunch, :welcome we have a great resoures of information and awesome people here, there are lots of goat people (myself included) and your will find all the info you need.....fair warning...people here love pictures !

BugMunch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Greeting and welcome BugMunch, :welcome we have a great resoures of information and awesome people here, there are lots of goat people (myself included) and your will find all the info you need.....fair warning...people here love pictures !

I can't wait!! I am super excited about getting them this year, and will definitely post pics!!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol, you will be pestered by us if you don't post pictures ! Happy to read your are researching breeds, very smart of you....please also take extra time to research whom you will be purchasing them from, has the herd been tested, do they run fecals, have they had their CDT shots and please.....as cute as they are, do yourself a huge favor and don't get bottle babies under six weeks old. Better to get them weaned and healthy and eating on their own....sure will save you alot of worry and trouble., especially just starting out with goats. Have fun :frow