Horse contest! Show your horses! Ends, Oct 6th!

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
For this contest, I want to see you quirky, cute, pretty, spunky, silly, equine friends! You can enter up to 5 of your horses or foals, and feel free to post in the quirky horse category, to show off your silly horses! This contest includes horses and mini ponies, and foals! I am excited to see you entries!

Categories-

1- Solid colors!- This includes blazes and boots, as long as they don't have nay spots or patches.
2- Paint or spotted horses!
3 Foals and Fillies!
4 Quirky horses!- A video is required for this category. Include a video of you horse doing some thing silly, or cute! Even a video of a trick counts! I am excited to see posts in this category!
5- mini ponies!
Have fun! Avery

Last edited:

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
For this contest, I want to see you quirky, cute, pretty, spunky, silly, equine friends! You can enter up to 5 of your horses or foals, and feel free to post in the quirky horse category, to show off your silly horses! This contest includes horses and mini ponies, and foals! I am excited to see you entries!

Categories-

1- Solid colors!- This includes blazes and boots, as long as they don't have nay spots or patches.
2- Paint or spotted horses!
3 Foals and Fillies!
4 Quirky horses!- A video is required for this category. Include a video of you horse doing some thing silly, or cute! Even a video of a trick counts! I am excited to see posts in this category!

Have fun! Avery
I’m in.
Entering in category 1
Hudson, Welsh cob, 14.3hh and 16 years old.
79B3EB98-AC5C-4285-94D9-AE6F6FDDB980.jpeg

21D3D0C4-4C08-4C24-8646-73BC354345E5.jpeg

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you for entering! It has been here a week with no entries! If there is anyone you wan to tag that may want to enter feel free! I love his wavy tail, and his big sweet nose, he is cute!
Sorry I’m new to this site, don’t know that many people so I can’t