Horse contest! Show your horses! Ends, Oct 6th!

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Category 1- Solid Colors!

1st- Sygrina! W. @thistlebloom !
2nd- Richie! W. @promiseacres !
3rd- Hudson! W. @Hudson and me !

Nice job guys!:p:weee
Category 2- Paints and spots!

1st- Rosie! W. @lalabugs !
2nd- Chase! W. @promiseacres !

Only 2 entries here! Good job everyone!
Category 3- Minis! This was a FUN category!

1st- Teddy, I absolutely LOVED that snow picture!:bow @chickens really
2nd- The minis, the brown one! @promiseacres
3rd- Nuat! W. @promiseacres

There tiny, but super cute! Congrats!
Category 1- Quiky!

1st- Prince! @Baymule Loved him!

1 entry, but great job!
:clap A belated congratulations to all the winners!!! 🎉 those were some great photos!! Special thanks to you Misty for hosting :) even if there were few entries, it was pretty fun to see all the pictures!!

Ohh how fun it would on to see all cows, too :love
Prince is such a goof ball. He’s the nosiest horse I’ve ever had. Prince is all up on whatever we are doing, he’s a great helper!

Since you like him so much, have some more Prince!

View attachment 78084

View attachment 78085

View attachment 78086
:lol: those are hilarious!
Thanks! He has a thread in the Everything else horses forum. He’s another kill pen horse. We got him from a lady that bought him, then needed money. He is a bundle of personality!
He sounds like a funny boy, and definitely handsome.

Longhornbreeder101

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Solid color. This is Sparkles, my 32 year old Tennessee Walker mare.

View attachment 77697

This is Sparkles with her daughter, the mule. I wound up selling the mule because she wanted to stomp and kill everything that wasn't a horse.

View attachment 77698
This is kind of late not to judge or anything but the horse looks nothing like the one in the first pic the first horse looks nothing like the mom of the mule horse it’s a little confusing was the first horse just younger in that picture or something because the horse in Hohenzollern second picture looks like a different breed than the horse in the first pic sorry no hate just confused

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The first picture of Sparkles was taken in summer, she is slick and shiny. She is always a lighter color in summer, but still a dark bay. She is actually older in this picture by about 7 or 8 years, than in the second picture.

The second picture was taken in winter, she is all fluffed up, like horses do when it is cold. So only the outer darker tips of her hair shows. She is always very dark in winter, then sheds out in spring to be a lighter color.

Does this clear it up for you? That was a very good question, good eye!

Longhornbreeder101

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The first picture of Sparkles was taken in summer, she is slick and shiny. She is always a lighter color in summer, but still a dark bay. She is actually older in this picture by about 7 or 8 years, than in the second picture.

The second picture was taken in winter, she is all fluffed up, like horses do when it is cold. So only the outer darker tips of her hair shows. She is always very dark in winter, then sheds out in spring to be a lighter color.

Does this clear it up for you? That was a very good question, good eye!
Ok so sorry about that she’s a gorgeous horse though :)

Latest posts