Horse / Donkey Breed Page Project (Need pictures too)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We're working on developing Breed Pages for each horse / donkey breed and we need your help.

If you have a breed that you're passionate about and would like to develop a Breed Page please let us know.

More information on the project can be found here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13787

A list of breeds can be found here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13782

Please note that while we'd like the breed that you're making a page for to be one that you've owned it is in no way a requirement. If you want to help with the project and you don't currently have that breed you'll need to make sure that your page is free of copy write material and that all pictures come with permission of their owner.

Contact a moderator for questions or to volunteer.

Notice: Please do not post links to outside websites to this thread. If you do they will be deleted. We are looking for volunteers to build breed pages only, not outside links.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We need pictures too:

It is very difficult for those making the breed pages to find pics to use for the pages that will not infringe copyrights.

If you have pics of your own, or can get permission to use someone else's pics, please post them here.

ALL breeds are needed. Stallion, Gelding, Mare, Foal.

It would be best if there were no other animals in the pics, and no people in the pics please.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We are seeking volunteers for this project. The best pages are the ones that are built by someone who is passionate about a breed and / or have owned them before. Are you that person? We'd love your help!

Send me a PM if you want to volunteer.

jarvis

Just born
Reaction score
i have some apha paint horses .. ill gladly share pics of them .. one is a overo he only has a spot on his belly .. but he is a registered overo .. the others are tobianos ?

eta i also have a bunch of quarter horses .. ? aqha many many different colors .. ??

jarvis

Just born
Reaction score
one year old stallion "heart on his shoulder" barn name breaker
butterandherfoals036_zpsbaa5cdce.jpg

a lil bit of bacardi weanling filly heart on his shoulder yearling stallion and san mans ruby 13 year old mare
butterandherfoals030_zps48cdfbb7.jpg

silverados edge 5 year old gelding registered overo (has a spot on his belly ..)
butterandherfoals026-1_zpsd1d21965.jpg

all of them
butterandherfoals016_zps16836e94.jpg

san mans ruby
cornbread031_zps31bca83d.jpg

lil bit of bacardi (couple weeks old in this pic)
2012FILLIES005_zpseedcc1fe.jpg

2012fillys009_zpsaddffd55.jpg

Alicia G

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Id be happy to do one for the miniature horse breed :)
I have two myself