Horse Lovers

taylorm17

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi. This is just a suggestion to new time horse owners or just someone who likes to learn new things. I got this book last year for Christmas from my aunt and uncle. It is a book that has a page or so for each day of the year. It gives you health tips and information, bonding, barn management, horse breeds, horse activities, history- to modern day. All different types and the thing I like most about it is that it never repeats a thing. Everything is new and interesting things that you can use and try out yourself. The book is called Horse Lover's Daily Companion by Audrey Pavia. You should really read it! The back of my book says $20 dollars in the U.S, but I'm sure you can get it on a kindle or nook or just at a library. It is truly a good book and they also give you pictures things too. Also they describe things in ways you can understand. They don't use big words that no one knows. It is very easy to understand, but is full of information! Thanks for reading my long paragraph about a book! See ya later
:frow