Horse Re-homing

Fennel

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I have a cute little Quarter Horse mare, that showed up with a gelding, at my barn when I was still out in CA. They were starving, wormy, with sores, and nylon halters embedded in their noses. I only meant to get them rehabbed, and then find other homes for them.

That was several years ago. I ended up moving them with my other horses from CA back to KY. I placed the gelding (35 years old, and hardly any teeth left) with a friend as a companion to her old gelding. He's still in great shape, and doing very well. I still need to re-home the mare. I have ridden her previously, but she was trained Western. I ride dressage. Have not had time or energy to re-train her for a discipline for which she's not really suited. I want her to go to a home that only wants her as a pet or companion, or is willing to put her back into professional training for a tune-up. She's not a kid horse without that. We think she's about 20 years old. She's about 14 hands, healthy, with good feet, all vacc's and worming current. Bright chestnut with white markings.

I am in southwestern Kentucky. Please email me privately for more info and photos.

abby%20and%20rowan_zpsed8uulac.jpg

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would suggest putting this is the sales section so more people may see this.

Very cute mare, if I weren't all the way in Alaska I would be contacting you. Hope you find her a good home.

Latest posts