Housepet Website Like BYH/BYC

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I have a cat who randomly sprayed in my closet. He always false sprays, but never really let's anything out... Does anybody know about a website like BYH or BYC that is about housepets in general preferably, if not, just cats and dogs, if not, just cats?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not that I know of...
But you could post your questions about pets here, probably the random ramblings section would be best :)

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I have a cat who randomly sprayed in my closet. He always false sprays, but never really let's anything out... Does anybody know about a website like BYH or BYC that is about housepets in general preferably, if not, just cats and dogs, if not, just cats?
I'm looking for the exact same thing... I have tons of pets, but I'm really looking for a forum topic for cats and dogs alone... Mainly I have cats... if you find one before me... Just let me know... Thanks

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
we have the same issue about cats spraying one part of the house... what usually do is to prepare a water spray, and every time she goes to that part of the house I spray her.. she eventually stopped

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah!! I just actually had one, Sprayed on the fridge that we use to sell Ice cream. Darn Cat. I need to clean that off. I will smell if I won't.
Cats... That's why I only have barn cats that don't leave hair everywhere, roll on important receipts, SPRAY IN YOUR CLOSET... Well, and the one housecat who does all the stuff I said the barn cats didn't do

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our best friends have an incontinent cat. He’s been on meds a lonnng time. She even tried acupuncture!! Didn’t work. Now they just deal with it and wash the sheets a ton. But, surprisingly, it doesn’t smell there!👍