How do I add a picture

simple life

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
How do I add a picture, I'm not very computer savvy.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
After you have made enough posts where the site can recognize you as a "safe" contributor you may add pics.

Below where you post there is a button that says upload file- select that button
add your file and follow the instructions as you go.

Welcome to BYH! :frow

simple life

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Found picture but don,t m
Know how to post it near my "name"

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 69

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I can see that you did figure it out as it's your avatar. Many selections are available under your profile... way up at the top right of the screen/page, if you hover the mouse over your screen name a drop down menu will appear with two columns of selections you can check out. Also to add pictures in posts, you can now "drag & drop" a picture into the edit field where you're typing. You can also right click a picture and select copy, then move the cursor to where you want to put it in your editor and right click and select paste. You may also want to add at least a general location to your profile so it will show under your screen name. If you ask for or offer advice, it will be very important to know your location as things are very different depending on locale... Without it being there, folks are going to have to ask.