How much longer until Spice kids?

parjackson

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi all!

Spice and her udder are back for your expert analysis!

(Since it has been determined that she is in fact pregnant, I figured I'd start a new thread, rather than continue with the previous one.)

Meet Spice's face:

629_017.jpg

Meet Spice's udder:

629_003.jpg

So, how much longer do you think we have? I keep checking her ligs, but I haven't noticed any difference. Her udder seems to be really tight, so I hope it's soon!

Thanks for looking at her udder!

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
:gig I am SO glad we got to meet her face before we met her rear! :lol:

Do you know if this is her FF? If so, I think 2 weeks, give or take, if not you could have longer. Her udder does look full, but not shiny yet. I know it's harder with the large breeds, my Nubian kept me guessing for two whole months! I kept thinking her udder couldn't possibly get any bigger (and it always did!).

parjackson

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
helmstead said:
:gig I am SO glad we got to meet her face before we met her rear! :lol:

Do you know if this is her FF? If so, I think 2 weeks, give or take, if not you could have longer. Her udder does look full, but not shiny yet. I know it's harder with the large breeds, my Nubian kept me guessing for two whole months! I kept thinking her udder couldn't possibly get any bigger (and it always did!).
Yep, this is her first time. You helped out with my first posting about when she would kid/if she was even pregnant. We are definitely making good progress, compared to where we were about 3 weeks ago, when I started the first post.

I was hoping you would say she was going to kid any second now...oh well. I should be an expert at being patient, but I still have to learn that lesson!:lol:

Thank you!