How to gradually make a small flock of sheep tamer?

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score

Let me clarify.

All of the food. The good pellet stuff. The snacky snacks with the sugar added. Sheep crack, morning, noon & night. Just sprinkle the yumyums all around you & wait.

In no time, you'll be wishing you were at least deaf, so that you could get some peace & quiet in your life again.

But, no. Mistakes were made. Grave sanity sucking mistakes.

There will be no baa-free walks past the window or maaah-free moments as you shut the door. And you'll live in constant fear of accidentally rattling a bucket, ducking down under a bush & praying that they did not see nor hear the extremely loud sound it had just made! Occasionally, you'll be cursing because you poked your eye on a twig or nearly whacked your chin on the fence.

And the bruises! The tiny little hoof shaped marks left as they trample you, kick you and try to climb you because one of them was sure that they smelled food!

At least the poop washes off, along with your tears of regret for ever wanting friendly sheep...

😁

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Let me clarify.

All of the food. The good pellet stuff. The snacky snacks with the sugar added. Sheep crack, morning, noon & night. Just sprinkle the yumyums all around you & wait.

In no time, you'll be wishing you were at least deaf, so that you could get some peace & quiet in your life again.

There will be no baa-free walks past the window or maaah-free moments as you shut the door. And you'll live in constant fear of accidentally rattling a bucket, ducking down under a bush & praying that they did not see nor hear the extremely loud sound it had just made! Occasionally, you'll be cursing because you poked your eye on a twig or nearly whacked your chin on the fence.

And the bruises! The tiny little hoof shaped marks left as they trample you, kick you and try to climb you because one of them was sure that they smelled food!

At least the poop washes off, along with your tears of regret for ever wanting friendly sheep...

😁
Too funny!!!! Mine see me leave or come back in the car, van or truck and go running to the barn!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Let me clarify.

😁

So true!
My sheep are psychic, they know when I even think about feeding them!

goats&sheep19

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Not the chocolate ones of cause.
And they don't do anything for one's digestion, except make one fat if you eat to many if them!

goats&sheep19

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Do you like them? If so, get a box or tin and try a couple pieces... if they don't like them, then you got a treat for yourself....
Yes, I like them!
I think we have some in the cupboard.
I just wasn't sure if they might be too sweet, but I guess a few wouldn't hurt anyway; so I'll try them with one later.