1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: Our New Nubian Buckling :)
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Official BYH Caption Contest - 02/16/2017 - Pic by luvmypets
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How to make an Ant Proof Beehive Stand

Discussion in 'Prep: Beekeeping Tools, Equipment, Supplies, etc.' started by soarwitheagles, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Feb 17, 2017
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

northeast Texas ain't too bad.....:thumbsup

2. Feb 18, 2017
    soarwitheagles

soarwitheagles Loving the herd life

Thank you for the good advice...Texas sure appears to be a state that I would definitely put at the top of my list to move to...our own personal value systems and belief systems align with the majority of the political consensus of your lovely state of Texas.

And now, in my attempt to realign this thread with the original purposes...back to the ant proof beehive stands...

All beehive stand are still functioning perfectly...and I am not exaggerating even a tiny bit. Every ant proof beehive stand is still meeting the needs of every hive here...and that is after at least one year, and in some cases, two years of usage. Our needs? Simple: create a beehive stand system that consistently has the ability to shut out ALL ant access to the bee colonies on a consistent basis...

Moral of the story: if you are struggling with ants, these ant proof beehive stands are the way to go. Infinitely better than trying all the old wives tales found on the internet...no doubt about it!

I call it sweet success!

Latestarter and Baymule like this.