How to post a new topic

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
1. In the index page choose the category your topic fits under.

2. Click on that topic and that will bring you to that topics page.

3. In the top right hand corner of the page you will see a button titled, "Post New Topic". Click on it.

4. Fill out the subject and then the message areas. If you want to be notified by email when someone posts to your thread click on that box. Then either click on "reveiw" or click "submit" to submit it to the forum. (If you clicked "review" then you will need to click "submit" when your satisfied with it).

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've had some new forum members ask how to post a new topic so I thought I would start a thread on it for future new members that have the same question. How does the directions look? Good or is there something you would add/change?

grass

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i always check preview before posting images to make sure spelling and image are showing correctly...then i use the submit button

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hi kitty well i have to say you did a good job. i had to ask my son to explain what you wrote because he understand the comp. lingo, after that i some one caught on. so thanks!!!!!! i have a poop question. i think i put in the right place. i'll wait for your answer. thank you again!!!!!!!!!great job in my book. Mare

Latest posts