TWINS!!!!!!

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
LOL too bad you can't bottle that energy and sell it, you'd make a fortune!

I'm only so sure because of course she is closer last night than she was last week :p but believe me, I know the feeling! Cameras can play tricks, but it does look like she's 'dropped' some, which for my sheep means a week or less, maybe some goat folks will chime in with what it typically means in goats. Hope all goes well!
Thanks I'm hoping all goes well too..... we have been expecting her any day so the news that she is almost there definitly helps!

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Update: no birthday present from newton... I may actually take to writting her a written invitation lol! Maybe it will work ;)

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Last night would have been perfect for the doe code to kick in! Thunder lighting hail and blasting rain..... but did she drop? No!!!! :barnie
@Bruce I'm Sorry I Don't Think Your Written Invitation worked .... Or At Least Not Yet Lol. We will see by the end of the day

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps she is a drama queen and requires many more personal requests.
Lol perhaps.... seems more true than not. I had a friend who has bred goats come over today and check her out. He says he doesn't know why she hasn't dropped yet and that she should have kidded by the looks of her stomach and udder and rear lol. She has him stumped which amuses me to no end lmfao :lol:

Last edited: