1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: Unstable sheep
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Upload Pictures / Attachments / Images to BYH

Discussion in 'BackYardHerds - News, Information & Feedback' started by Nifty, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Jan 24, 2016
    Ponker

Ponker Loving the herd life

Is there a way to get images from google pictures? I can download them to my computer and upload them to BYH but if there is a direct route that would be great.

2. Feb 9, 2016
    Nifty

Nifty True BYH Addict Administrator

Hmm... we still haven't found a way to do this. Are you on a desktop or mobile device? Can you right-click and save image or save image location?

3. Feb 10, 2016
    Ponker

Ponker Loving the herd life

I've just been downloading the pictures to my laptop and then uploading to BYH. I was hoping to find a direct route but its fine to do it this way. I have found Google pictures to be a cumbersome medium when it comes to sharing on forums.

4. Apr 10, 2016
    Gen1:28

Gen1:28 Chillin' with the herd

5. Sep 18, 2016
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

@Nifty I can't up load pictures here or on TEG. Same problem I had a few months ago that I posted about on TEG. I haven't changed anything, same computer, same provider.

6. Oct 11, 2016
    Nifty

Nifty True BYH Addict Administrator

Hey @Baymule it looks like you were able to drag/drop pics at TEG. Are you able to do that here too?

Anybody else unable to upload pics?

If you are having problems, please reply with all the information requested below:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
    3) Have you tried a different browser? This allows you to test if it is a browser specific problem vs. a computer / network problem. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox.

Baymule likes this.