Howdy

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
i raise almost all of my own meat, eggs and milk. i have no carpet in my house just a couple of area rugs because of allergies and it is so much easier to keep clean. i put in an attic fan and i love it. helps bring cool inside and i don't have to use the ac until it is really hot. hope it all works out for you.

JASTECH

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i raise almost all of my own meat, eggs and milk. i have no carpet in my house just a couple of area rugs because of allergies and it is so much easier to keep clean. i put in an attic fan and i love it. helps bring cool inside and i don't have to use the ac until it is really hot. hope it all works out for you.

I'm also studying Earthships, I'm thinking its the way I'll go. Cost is much less then ICF, has everything needed including grey water and black water use. Has anybody built one or seen one in real life?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@JASTECH I studied earthships and concluded that while a good idea, it wasn't practical and it cost more than other construction methods. But if that is what you want, go for it and let us know how you like it.

JASTECH

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
@Baymule, I will. I am studying all I can on the Earthships, finding ways to improve batteries with a home built charger/desulfater that will work off a 12vdc battery. A few ideas are growing in my little head.