Howdy!

Lindsay

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey there, my name is Lindsay. I'm from the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Washington. I've raised farm animals (mostly sheep) since I was ten years old. This year I got in to raising meat rabbits and I'm super excited to have the knowledge of thousands of people to help me with my new endeavor. In turn, I'll be happy to help anyone else with anything I can. Thanks everyone!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the great NW...ah, NW Mississippi, that is...:frow
We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here. Glad ya decided to join the "Herd" and there are many that have rabbits and are more than willing to assist another with their problems or advice. There are plenty sheep owners here, too. As Mike said, we all enjoy pics so feel free to share as ya wish. Make yourself at home and browse around, I'm sure you'll find it entertaining and interesting....if ya have a question, comment, or advice don't hesistate to post away.
Again....:welcome

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Indiana :frow
I put a response on your post you asked abt a kindling issue. Hope it helps. If not, others will come along and answer. I tagged Bunny Lady for you. I trust her indefinitely on rabbits.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH. The face sharing your avatar doesn't appear to me to be either rabbit or sheep... So I'm guessing you have at least some experience with other large four legged critters ;) Please make yourself at home. Glad you joined us!

Lindsay

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH. The face sharing your avatar doesn't appear to me to be either rabbit or sheep... So I'm guessing you have at least some experience with other large four legged critters ;) Please make yourself at home. Glad you joined us!
Hello there! Yes, thats my horse. Add another to my list :)