howdy

docteurmccoy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm doc. I have been raising animals for over a decade, as of now we have two nubian/boer crosses, a flock of chickens, and one shetland sheep. I'm aware you're supposed to have more, the other sheep escaped. it's been a rough year so give me a break. I'll be getting a shetland ram when I can. The name of the farm is called Little Donkey Farm, I'll be posting pictures of my lovely animals :) Hope you enjoy

Here's Charley, he just is recovering from polio. So glad he pulled through.

Charley (282).JPG
Charley (400).JPG

Charley (346).JPG
IMG_2320.JPG

Sugar, Charley's lady

Sugar (23).JPG
Sugar (102).JPG

Faye, shetland ewe

Faye (49).jpg
Faye (180).JPG

docteurmccoy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! :frowSorry about your other sheep. Nice goats and Faye!
Thank you so much!! Me too, but it is what it is. Truth be told she had a real bad temperament and wasn't even the color I was looking for to start my flock so I was planning on selling her anyways, so not a huge loss. I figure she probably ended up on somebody else's sheep farm as there's plenty nearby. :)

docteurmccoy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have some serious grass envy! Lovely goats and cute ewe! Welcome to the forum, it's a great place. It is nice to know that there are "others" out there and that you are not alone. :lol:

haha thank you!! Super overgrown since we hadn't had livestock in a good few years.
These pics might amuse you :) It's Charley in the pasture earlier this year when they still were working on it all lol

5491333B-B299-4CD2-8534-59140C7E4D23.jpeg
26700469-10F2-4CD3-B6D2-D78B26C37EFB.jpeg
0F9BB8C7-0AA3-4575-B470-63628147BE3E.png

docteurmccoy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Welcome! I agree with Bay lol, total grass envy! No judgment here, the community tends to be pretty supportive.
Haha thank you!! And that's really relieving to hear :) I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of jumping to conclusions and judgement on other places, I was happy to join here and the sister site for chickens as it did seem much more positive

Latest posts