Hudson&me’s journal

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @Hudson and me,

Nice pictures and a nice flock of chickens! How long have you been raising them?

Also, I am wondering -- do you get disoriented by having the sun apparently travel north as it moves from east to west during the day? ;)

Senile Texas Aggie
I have been raising chickens for about 7 years.
Nah, we have daylight savings though and that’s a pain because what used to be 6am is now 7am so I’m tired all the time.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, I'll show my ignorance -- what is a dressage test?

Hudson and Me can expound on this, but here's a site that explains the North American levels of dressage tests. It includes some video examples also.

Dressage is an exacting form of riding and requires mental and physical discipline.
I applaud you H&M for working on your riding proficiency.

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OK, I'll show my ignorance -- what is a dressage test?
So dressage is a form of riding. And it’s a competition, everyone who attends the comp is competing in doing a test. Some people are doing higher tests and some are doing lower tests. It is a series of movements to show off your skill level and they give you a mark. After the event I have competed in finishes they tally all the results and we find out who won.

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hudson and Me can expound on this, but here's a site that explains the North American levels of dressage tests. It includes some video examples also.

Dressage is an exacting form of riding and requires mental and physical discipline.
I applaud you H&M for working on your riding proficiency.
Haha yeah thanks. It has taken me months to work with him to the point where he actually stands a chance in the arena.