Hudson&me’s journal

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hope you do well in the competition.

I believe that spring is starting for you there. Do you have much of a winter, since you are located around latitude 32°? When is your rainy season (if you even have one)?
Haha our winter is usually about it gets down to 6C at night time sometimes into the -1C’s but yeah we are in spring and it’s up to 29C today and the hottest lately has been 33C

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @Hudson and me,

Have you had your competition yet, or is it soon? If you have had it already, how did you do?

If you don't mind, would you post some pictures of your horse and your other farm animals and maybe even a few pictures of your place?

Senile Texas Aggie
Heh well they cancelled it. It was raining. So we couldn’t do it, I was soooo disappointed.
Yeah sure, I can take some pics for u. Obviously I cannot be in them (coz my family have rules about being online and that’s one of them) but this is our property:
Where I have drawn the marker shows where our property ends:
A7FECD51-4982-4DE3-A305-139D7A4F541F.jpeg

This is my dog Wilbur:
B6981818-3EDB-4DEA-A5BD-0F7E7B7347D1.jpeg

this is my other dog Jasper:
C5CCC823-6CD0-4FF5-A257-1C5565AB6073.jpeg

I will post other animals later but right now I have to get ready for school.

Attachments

• BDCD82D5-E068-47FE-88E8-56E2C104EBE0.jpeg
    BDCD82D5-E068-47FE-88E8-56E2C104EBE0.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 198

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your family rules are good ones. It is not a good thing for young people to blast themselves all over the internet. Posting pictures of your animals and home is fun, we get to see how you live and all is well. You have a beautiful farm. Your dogs are adorable.

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Your family rules are good ones. It is not a good thing for young people to blast themselves all over the internet. Posting pictures of your animals and home is fun, we get to see how you live and all is well. You have a beautiful farm. Your dogs are adorable.
Yeah BYC and BYH are ligit the only forms of social media I have

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Hudson and me,

Sorry about the competition being cancelled. I bet you would have won.

You have a beautiful place. I look forward to seeing more pictures. And regarding social media, I am glad you chose the two forums, especially that you chose BYH! (I'm not on BYC ;)) Do well in school.

Senile Texas Aggie

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @Hudson and me,

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

Senile Texas Aggie
Hey thanks, we are all good here. Trying to get a mini pony but mum is still saying no no no. Been a bit boring in classes because we finish for the year next Thursday. But it’s still great coz the holidays are fast approaching.

Latest posts