Hudson&me’s journal

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is me at the horse show: I took a screenshot of a video my mother took XD.
393A04A3-C573-4A64-B491-1F501A815C50.jpeg

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @Hudson and me,

Do you think you could post a video of you and Hudson at the horse show?

Senile Texas Aggie
I dunno, I don’t have a YouTube account so I can’t share a video and I’m not sure how mum would feel (she doesn’t like me sharing images with my face in it) . Another reason is we don’t have a video of my actual test only my warmup.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think your parents rules are fine and that was a nice picture of you and the horse.
Since all the covid stuff, things are crazy. School here usually shuts down for 10-14 days for the Christmas holiday, all depending on what day of the week the holidays fall on. But here, most schools have been virtual or on a schedule of 2 days in class, 2 days home virtual. I don't have any kids in school but have friends that do so hear about the back and forth.
Hope you have a nice holiday.

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think your parents rules are fine and that was a nice picture of you and the horse.
Since all the covid stuff, things are crazy. School here usually shuts down for 10-14 days for the Christmas holiday, all depending on what day of the week the holidays fall on. But here, most schools have been virtual or on a schedule of 2 days in class, 2 days home virtual. I don't have any kids in school but have friends that do so hear about the back and forth.
Hope you have a nice holiday.
Thanks. In Australia we have about two months off