I hate to say this but...

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That marble set up is for their water! The lid has water in it. A few are drinking from it..they were so tiny when just hatched, and they darted around like not other..fast little things!
i know!!! so cute!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is awesome. I had no idea that horses lived that long, and still he's able to carry a rider :ep.
I love horses - but viewed from the distance. My dad tried to get me to want my own - wanted me to learn to ride for competition , but after a few unsuccessful and embarrassing trials, I gave up.

Bet you, He would not let me ride him :hide I even fell off an aged horse anyone could ride:(, and for sure, I would be afraid to even try :)

Joe would be very kind to you. You would not fall off, nobody has ever fallen off Joe. Come see him and he'll take you for a ride.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Joe would be very kind to you. You would not fall off, nobody has ever fallen off Joe. Come see him and he'll take you for a ride.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm a little too old....wouldn't bounce as easy as I did as a teenager:old

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's like a dream. Ticket, my horse, started bucking yesterday and I bailed and landed on my butt

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm a lot closer to 70 than I am 60 and I ride frequently. Not as much as I would like to and not near as much as when younger but as often as I can and whenever the opportunity affords itself.
Way more likely that I will fall down a set of stairs or steps than falling out of a saddle.

Phage

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:hu:hu:hu:hu
I'm scared of all the BYCers :hide

I left BYC to come here because it got too crowded over there.

And now they're all over here!

What if they stay? :eek:
What if we never go back to the way it was!!! :th

(What if I'm overreacting? :p)

Hmmm well that seems pretty unwelcoming

Maybe that was the plan