I hate to say this but...

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are very right, we really shouldn't be so rude as to come here and cause an uproar and leave you with the mess! Give us time, this place may grow on us. :)
Thanks, I'd love to have all you here, and get to know everyone again, so hopefully most will stay. I actually could get used to all the business.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Us Herders really do want you guys to stay. This place can be pretty quiet and i think more people would be great. I left BYC because poultry ended up not being our focus and we moved on to other livestock, we still have some poultry but not the 150+ we used to have. Most questions for other non-poultry livestock i had there was really no one answering them on BYC and there was and still is a ton i don't know about livestock. It didn't hurt that the people here are pretty fun and some are downright amazing.

WVduckchick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Us Herders really do want you guys to stay. This place can be pretty quiet and i think more people would be great. I left BYC because poultry ended up not being our focus and we moved on to other livestock, we still have some poultry but not the 150+ we used to have. Most questions for other non-poultry livestock i had there was really no one answering them on BYC and there was and still is a ton i don't know about livestock. It didn't hurt that the people here are pretty fun and some are downright amazing.

I remember you! Glad to see your flock evolved, instead of just exiting BYC. What all animals do you keep now?

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I remember you! Glad to see your flock evolved, instead of just exiting BYC. What all animals do you keep now?

We started with 150+ poultry....and then got 37 goats. Now we have about a dozen chickens and a dozen ducks and 1 guinea, 15 pigs, 6 goats, 11 sheep and some free ranging rabbits(really just a nice way to say escaped rabbits) and one guard llama. We had a horse but not anymore. We should be having between 30-50 piglets in july and i have a new show quality ram to go pick up in about a month that will be breeding our sheep next year.

WVduckchick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We started with 150+ poultry....and then got 37 goats. Now we have about a dozen chickens and a dozen ducks and 1 guinea, 15 pigs, 6 goats, 11 sheep and some free ranging rabbits(really just a nice way to say escaped rabbits) and one guard llama. We had a horse but not anymore. We should be having between 30-50 piglets in july and i have a new show quality ram to go pick up in about a month that will be breeding our sheep next year.

Free range rabbits, I like that :gig

Sounds like a nice little combination you have there.