I just want to introduce myself

Smerlo0417

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, my name is Stacey and I am a stay at home Mom. I have 5 children ( 1 boy and 4 girls). Three of which still live at home. I also have 4 grandchildren (2 boys and 2 girls) and of course my husband. That’s pretty much it for my human family. Now for my furry and feathered family. There’s our Boxer, Charlie,(he has been missing an eye his whole life) our Boston Terriers, Molly & Shamous, our female cats: Stella, Jinx, Char-Lee, & Fiona, then there’s our male cat, Sleestack( he has slightly deformed front paws), our 2 ferrets, Ferret Bueller & Kylie, our skinny pig ( hairless guinea pig), Gloria, our Parakeet , Honey, Our cockatiel, Pudge, Our 30 chickens, 6 ducks, & 8 Guinea Fowl, Then there’s our ND/Pygmy cross whethers, PePe & Morgan and last but certainly not least our 2 Kune Kune boars named Gibby & Guppy. So I’m sure I’m going to be reading up on these boards as much as I can. I really feel like I’m wingin’ it sometimes. It will be good to be able to use these boards as a resource. Hopefully I will be able to contribute as well.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, my name is Stacey and I am a stay at home Mom. I have 5 children ( 1 boy and 4 girls). Three of which still live at home. I also have 4 grandchildren (2 boys and 2 girls) and of course my husband. That’s pretty much it for my human family. Now for my furry and feathered family. There’s our Boxer, Charlie,(he has been missing an eye his whole life) our Boston Terriers, Molly & Shamous, our female cats: Stella, Jinx, Char-Lee, & Fiona, then there’s our male cat, Sleestack( he has slightly deformed front paws), our 2 ferrets, Ferret Bueller & Kylie, our skinny pig ( hairless guinea pig), Gloria, our Parakeet , Honey, Our cockatiel, Pudge, Our 30 chickens, 6 ducks, & 8 Guinea Fowl, Then there’s our ND/Pygmy cross whethers, PePe & Morgan and last but certainly not least our 2 Kune Kune boars named Gibby & Guppy. So I’m sure I’m going to be reading up on these boards as much as I can. I really feel like I’m wingin’ it sometimes. It will be good to be able to use these boards as a resource. Hopefully I will be able to contribute as well.
Welcome to the forums. Oh my. you have a lot of extended family.. that's quite lovely. I'm interested about the guinea pig. we have our own. but i like the breed that you have. is it docile? i mean ours really is a naughty one. but im planning to raise and pet some more.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there Stacey and welcome to BYH! I can tell you that these are some of the nicest people you will meet, it’s more like a big social family that looks out for each other....it’s very nice to belong here and won’t take long for to feel right at home. And you will learn a ton! I also have ND and even bought more yesterday! I don’t have Kune Kunes but I do have pot belly pigs and mini pigs...and of course chickens and dogs! :). On behalf of everyone here at BHY, welcome and we look forward to learning more about your animals and you! We also like pictures so feel free to post them! :)