Hey all. New here and new to lambing. I miscalculated the due dates of two of my ewes and they did not have CDT vaccines long enough to give immunity to the babies. I know have twin ram lambs that are coming to 1 week of age and I cannot find antitoxin anywhere. It's back ordered from everywhere I've looked. My question.... Would you go ahead and dock or delay until after they have been vaccinated at 4 weeks? Is there any other alternative??? Thank you in advance.