I Predict Goats in the Near Future!

St1ckyBun

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey ya'll!

It's been a while since I have been on here. I haven't had much goat activity in a while, so I haven't been on. But I just taste-tested goat milk for the first time (amazing and definitely a critical step if ya wanna get goats!) and got hubby's approval for the go-ahead! We just have to assemble some fences and housing and all that to get ready.

I just wanted to pop on and say hello because you guys have been a wealth of information in the past and I will be looking to your fantastic advice as I go on this journey as a first-time goat owner!

Speaking of which, thanks to your advice I will be going with Nubians as my first goat breed and I already have an amazing breeder with a milker and a baby ready to go as soon as I get set up.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to catching up on some posts!

Now to go buy some goat gear!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome! Hope you'll not be a "stranger" and share your journey with us. :D I finally got to taste (raw) goats milk thanks to @animalmom (it was I believe Nigierian Dwarf milk) and it was absolutely fine/divine. :drool :D I'm starting with Lamanchas.

Latest posts