I see a mini Nubian in my future

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
About three weeks ago a goat farmer, hobbyist, had a post on Craig’s list. She was liquidating her four mini Nubians. I wrote her telling her that her goats were absolutely beautiful and I doubted she’s have any problem selling them. Well today she emailed me today that cannot find a home for her wether and asked if I wanted him. I explained I had 8 youngsters all boys, and that they still have horns and that they are currently housed indoors. That if her mini would be comfortable with our setup that I would love to give him a new home. He is gorgeous and only five months old. Isn’t he gorgeous. He’s actually the same goat she had wanted to sell that caught my eye. She had three other does that were possibly pregnant. This is the one I fell in love with. I hope things work out for this little guy.View attachment 54197View attachment 54198

Last edited:

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
About three weeks ago a goat farmer, hobbyist, had a post on Craig’s list. She was liquidating her four mini Nubians. I wrote her telling her that her goats were absolutely beautiful and I doubted she’s have any problem selling them. Well today she emailed me today that cannot find a home for her wether and asked if I wanted him. I explained I had 8 youngsters all boys, and that they still have horns and that they are currently housed indoors. That if her mini would be comfortable with our setup that I would love to give him a new home. He is gorgeous and only five months old. Isn’t he gorgeous. He’s actually the same goat she had wanted to sell that caught my eye. She had three other does that were possibly pregnant. This is the one I fell in love with. I hope things work out for this little guy.View attachment 54197View attachment 54198

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Admin, I don’t know how to remove this from this forum. I want it and have it in my journal. Help please.