Alright, I’ll just be patient. Not my best character traitI would wait to try to breed her until you have had her at your place, with no buck contact for 34 days. Usually that is the max length of pregnancy. If she's due within a week or so and you toss her in with the buck, that could cause issues with the current litter, or get her pregnant in the other uterine horn. Some does refuse the buck if they are pregnant, but some accept the buck at any time. It's not a good indicator of pregnancy unless you know that specific rabbit and how she will act.
I know it's hard waiting but it's only a few more weeks at best. Then if she still hasn't given birth use your buck to start over.
It’s maddening I tell you! At this point I’m assuming she wasn’t actually bred, or that she lost the babies because of stress from the move... I’m giving her until Monday and then writing her off as a freeloaderWaiting on babies to be born is like watching paint dry.