I wanna cry!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
laughingllama75 said:
Farmer Kitty.....Helloo.....she had to watch him to make sure he did it right....:D LOL.
:gig I figure the day DH can't feed round bales right is the day the cattle wil have to go. I was told 10 years ago that I was incapable of doing it (after having done it for 10 years) so I won't do it. If he can't then they will have to go or starve. :gig So, I hadn't thought of that one! :gig
I'm OK feeding the round bales, it's taking them out of the little about to fall over barn, that I'm not allowed to do!
Hubby loads up the trailer, and stacks them in the big barn for me!

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Yikes!

Sorry 'bout the tractor! :hugs But it sounds like it's still drivable. Does it have to be pretty?

That's why it's my dream to use draft animals for haying instead of tractors, and no big bales! :thumbsup

Don't listen to me, I'm crazy.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
Yikes!

Sorry 'bout the tractor! :hugs But it sounds like it's still drivable. Does it have to be pretty?

That's why it's my dream to use draft animals for haying instead of tractors, and no big bales! :thumbsup

Don't listen to me, I'm crazy.
Of course it has to be pretty, it's a tractor!
(yea, I might be a bit crazy myself)

Supposedly we will have rain and showers for 9 of the next 10 days, so I'm thinking my tractor is not drivable!

Haying with draft animals? I get worn out just seeing pictures of people doing that!

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Of course it has to be pretty, it's a tractor!
(yea, I might be a bit crazy myself)
We're all crazy in one way or another. :cool:

Supposedly we will have rain and showers for 9 of the next 10 days, so I'm thinking my tractor is not drivable!
10 days of rain? YIKES.

Haying with draft animals? I get worn out just seeing pictures of people doing that!
I know what you're saying! I said it's my dream, not that I'd actually be able to do it!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife is in Washington State and it rains alot there. I don't know how she puts up with it.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Washington State? That's the home of the temperate rainforest, no wonder it's so rainy!

*sends good sunshine vibes to thewife*

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife is in Washington State and it rains alot there. I don't know how she puts up with it.
It WAS easy, there was a roof on my tractor!

We are far from the actual rainforests, but we still get our share of rain!
(don't tell Kitty) We had some sun today, and about 50 degrees!
It was a good work day!