1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Baymule’s 4th Lambing. - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

I wish we could move....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Alexz7272, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Nov 18, 2016
    NH homesteader

NH homesteader Herd Master

Well not really because we don't go to them anymore. We see his parents and one sister and don't speak to his other sister. But no big events. His mom is nice when he's around and so mean to me when he isn't. His dad and step mother are fine.

Wow EX-MIL involved the kids?? Mine makes snide comments to my daughter about how we don't see each other enough. My husband will not let her get away with anything more direct when she gets older. I am lucky, yes.

2. Nov 18, 2016
    Bossroo

Bossroo True BYH Addict

On the other side of the coin - my wife is an only child . Her mother was my MOTHER IN LAW and her dad was my FATHER IN LAW . My parents accepted my wife and she was their DAUGHTER. All of our parents are now gone. We were brought up to accept the choice of their childrens' spouses so we in turn have accepted our childrens' spouses . Life is GOOD !

Latestarter and TAH like this.
  3. Nov 18, 2016
    NH homesteader

NH homesteader Herd Master

And that's the way it is with my parents. Lovely isn't it?

Alexz7272 likes this.
  4. Jul 11, 2018
    Senile_Texas_Aggie

Senile_Texas_Aggie Loving the herd life

OK, @Alexz7272, I know this is an old thread, but I am relatively new to BYH and just now ran across this thread. What happened to you and your boyfriend?

Senile Texas Aggie