If you want BYCows to stay the way it is... Show it!

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
The people over at the other BYC are thinking about merging this forum with goats and sheep. I, personally, think that would ruin things. We're a group of cow people. I think it would be best for us.

Do you agree/disagree? Say! If you agree with me, PM Nifty and say!

~GFG

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I think I agree... its nice to have individual forums for cows. I would like to see them start one for sheep and goats as well, but make it its own forum. But Im new around here so I dont know how much weight my opinion carries!:D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Post your thoughts here. I will let Nifty know about this thread so he can read your opinions.

And for the record, I believe they should be separate.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well i think it needs to stay the way it is.an im not saying no more on the sub.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
farmy said:
I think I agree... its nice to have individual forums for cows. I would like to see them start one for sheep and goats as well, but make it its own forum. But Im new around here so I dont know how much weight my opinion carries!:D
Your opinion counts as much as anyones.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
farmy said:
Your opinion counts as much as anyones.
AGREED!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I vote for cows only!

I'm sure Hubby and the boy would vote cows too! They say this place has already put too may ideas in my head!

Imissmygirls

Lonley for cows
Reaction score
Goats and sheep should have a separate forum. Cows needs to stay just cows. It would be like saying horses and cows go together. They may have 4 feet but a totally different animal/purpose. Size matters too. Large animals present different challenges than goats/sheep.
Playing devil's advocate, the only reason I would see for combining them would be under a homesteading grouping, in which case chickens should join them.
At that point, I quit. I don't have time to wade through all those posts!

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just because they're ruminants doesn't mean that they should be handled and raised the same way. Leave things alone. Give the goat/sheep people their own site, and everyone will be happier.