If you want BYCows to stay the way it is... Show it!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have been in communications with Nifty. I like what he is proposing. It will still keep BYCows together as we know it. We will still have our special and unique commnunity. It will just be in a big family of communities all aimed at specific animal breeds under one "roof". Stay tuned for more info as things get rolling. :)

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I made the first post in the llama section......now just waiting for other llama llovers to find it............ :D

reinbeau

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
I made the first post in the llama section......now just waiting for other llama llovers to find it............ :D
Yes you did, and you may be responsible for me someday getting up the gumption to move - I really want llamas - and I absolutely adore alpacas, but too rich for my blood! :love

GrassFarmer

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
laughingllama75 said:
Yes you did, and you may be responsible for me someday getting up the gumption to move - I really want llamas - and I absolutely adore alpacas, but too rich for my blood! :love
:welcome

I know it still says cows, but welcome anyway! No matter what, it's always nice to see new members, and we can still say, WELCOME TO THE HERD! :D :bun

GrassFarmer

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Thank you, Grass Farmer, I think I'm going to love it here! :)
That's what I said when I first came here. :D

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yes, Welcome! Also, alpacas (especially pet quality) have come waaaayy down in price. Here in NH, you can get PQ ones for $200 and up. I am an enabler, so I say Do it! Do it! DO IT!!! :D

Latest posts